Wednesday, November 12, 2008

New Granddaughter Arrives

Our newest little granddaughter arrived this morning at 5:42 am. She weighed in at 7 lbs. 2 oz. and was 20 inches long. Her mother is our 3rd daughter Kelsey and both mother and baby are doing great. We now have 6 granddaughters and 1 little grandson that we lost too soon back in June.
Wow! hard to believe that I have that many grandchildren already. But it is so fun to add them to our family. As I have said before, my granddaughters are the highlight of my life. They are so fun.
I will post some more pictures later when she is all cleaned up and in a cute outfit.
Congrats Kelsey and Dan!
She didn't like the flash and it woke her up.
Here's a good one with her eyes open.

Jenna with her new little sister London Mekelle


No comments: