Monday, October 13, 2008

Mother's Week at BYU-Idaho with Morgan

I spent Friday thru Saturday night with Morgan up at BYU-Idaho for Mother's Weekend. My sister, Cheryl came with me. Her daughter, Mekelle and Morgan are roommates. They are having a great time. The four of us had a good time together on Friday and Saturday. Then Saturday night we went to Idaho Falls and spent the evening with my father. We went to church with him on Sunday and then the rest of the family came and we had an 80th birthday dinner for him. It was a fun weekend.

We watched Morgan play her first volleyball match with her
BYU-I competitive team. Two of their players were out of town
and they only had 6 players. Morgan was the setter, which was her
first match EVER playing as setter. She is usually the Libero. She
did a great job.

Cheryl and I did a session in the Rexburg Temple on Friday morning
while Morgan and Mekelle went down and did baptisms for the dead
at the same time. It was very nice.



Enjoying our dinner at Craigo's

On Friday night we went to a picture display that was being displayed in
the Mesa AZ Temple Visitors Center and is now at BYU-I. It depicts the
life of the Savior in pictures. It was really cool. This is Morgan and Mekelle
looking at the last picture. Below is Morgan looking at the last picture of
the Savior.


Morgan and Mekelle thing they are pretty cool with their new
matching shirts and rain boots.



Here is Cliff and I with our four girls


My Dad's 80th birthday is today, Oct. 13th. We celebrated last night at my brothers home with
all the family that could be there. This is Dad and my sister, Cheryl, and brother, Ken.

No comments: